Eight 45 Minute Zoom Format Meetings
Starting November 5, 2020 at 12:15 PM
Parents, learn emotional, behavioral and academic strategies for your children ages 16-20, who are struggling to overcome learning, attention and anxiety issues
You are NOT alone! Join our group of parents with teens and young adults with all types of learning differences to learn, discuss and be supported in your journey.
Membership is limited to 10 parents allowing us to answer your questions and offer support in a private, confidential zoom forum.
Your group leaders have a combined 72 years’ experience helping children with learning issues and their families.
Dana Stahl is an educational consultant, learning specialist and award winning author with 35 years of experience helping children and young adults overcome learning differences by providing educational advice, advocacy, and compensatory strategies.
Sheri Perlman is a former OT and current psychotherapist with 37 years of experience in helping parents understand their children’s emotional life and resulting behavior. Sheri is an expert in helping young adults overcome failure to launch by improving self-esteem, self-awareness and acceptance.
Eight 45 minute sessions covering these topics
- Share your dreams and aspirations for your children
- Balance parental support and student independence
- Understand academic and emotional/behavioral challenges your child experiences
- Recognize your anxiety ( explore feelings, performance, social anxiety and success)
- Facilitate success in college and the workforce
- Manage meltdowns, executive functioning issues, tantrums and PTSD
- Explore the benefits of the Greenwood vocational and career assessments
- Discover how to build resilience and self-esteem in ourselves and our children
More Reasons to join the group