As a young child, I received inadequate treatment for my learning disability. It was not until I was ten years old that a proper assessment and an appropriate treatment plan were initiated. I was diagnosed as being dyslexic. Before I was tutored, I would close my eyes, see darkness and be unable to visually conceptualize any words. My reading difficulties particularly affected my academic performance, for I was unable to follow directions. Because of these learning disabilities, elementary school entailed frustrating and often terrifying experiences.I know first hand what you and your child are going through. I also know that with proper programs and guidance your children will blossom and reach their full potential.I have dedicated myself to helping families not be torn apart by the stress and fear of the unknown. As your educational consultant, I will be with you every step of the way.
- About EA
- College and Career Counseling
- Community Resources and Organizations
- EA Blog
- Educational Advice
- Educational Consultants
- Educational Consultants Services
- Educational Evaluations
- Greenwood GS 120 System Career Counseling
- Help finding a school for learning disabilities
- Is This Your Child?
- Leaning Disability or Learning Issue
- Life Coach For You and Your Child
- Media Appearances
- Special Education Advocate
- The ABCs of learning Issues
- The ABCs of Learning Issues Order Page
- Types of Learning Disabilities
- Why Choose Educational Alternatives LLC
- Contact Us
Educational Alternatives LLC.
35 Lily Pond Lane
Katonah, NY 10536