As a young child, I received inadequate treatment for my learning disability. It was not until I was ten years old that a proper assessment and an appropriate treatment plan were initiated. I was diagnosed as being dyslexic. Before I was tutored, I would close my eyes, see darkness and be unable to visually conceptualize any words. My reading difficulties particularly affected my academic performance, for I was unable to follow directions. Because of these learning disabilities, elementary school entailed frustrating and often terrifying experiences.
I know first hand what you and your child are going through. I also know that with appropriate intervention and parental guidance your children will blossom and reach their full academic and socio-emotional potential.
I have dedicated my professional career to helping families not be torn apart by the stress and fear of the unknown. As your educational consultant, I will be available to support you in helping your child feel and be successful.
- About EA
- College and Career Counseling
- Community Resources and Organizations
- EA Blog
- Educational Advice
- Educational Consultants
- Educational Consultants Services
- Educational Evaluations
- Greenwood GS 120 System Career Counseling
- Help finding a school for learning disabilities
- Is This Your Child?
- Leaning Disability or Learning Issue
- Life Coach For You and Your Child
- Media Appearances
- Remote Learning
- Special Education Advocate
- The ABCs of Academic Success
- The ABCs of learning Issues
- The ABCs of Learning Issues Order Page
- Types of Learning Disabilities
- Why Choose Educational Alternatives LLC
- Contact Us
Dana Stahl M.Ed.
Educational Alternatives LLC.
35 Lily Pond Lane
Katonah, NY 10536